Hi! I'm Petra.

I'm a student and psychology is not only my speciality but my hobby as well..
I like cooking, flowers and books about Harry Potter I want to chat with interesting people, cuz I think communication is the biggest treasure which belongs to everyone. I am waiting impatiently to make friends with you!
You can get more information about me at my page http://glamourflower.com/model_info.php?model_id=7

it's me

it's me

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Finally I've bought it!
I'm happy! probably it's one of the most interesting books I've ever read.
It's the story about the great choice which people should do during the whole life.

It's about friends and enemies.
How easily you can make a mistake and haw difficult it would be to redeem your fault.
It's worht reading!

No comments: