Hi! I'm Petra.

I'm a student and psychology is not only my speciality but my hobby as well..
I like cooking, flowers and books about Harry Potter I want to chat with interesting people, cuz I think communication is the biggest treasure which belongs to everyone. I am waiting impatiently to make friends with you!
You can get more information about me at my page http://glamourflower.com/model_info.php?model_id=7

it's me

it's me

Sunday, October 21, 2007

the new Dress =)


The best way to improve your mood is to go shopping. So I decided to do it today! It was amazing! I adore shopping with my two bestfriends. They were looking for shoes for the party which wil be held next Friday. And I've bought a dress! It's D&G and it's perfect!
I'll be the most attractive girl at the party!

No comments: